Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can me somebody help, please?My problem:    I need send maximum packet - it is 512byte - in one MTU .    I found this document:    http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/maximum-packet-size-according-mtu-kba203312... Show More
AnEy_1336741
PSoC™ 4
My project doesn't fit into the UDBs. The workaround with the control file doesn't work as mentioned. Any idea?    The placer is not able to place all... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have just received my CY5672 remote control kit.  When plugging in the CySmart USB dongle for the first time a series of drivers were install... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all    Has anyone seen the following stack trace in the PSoC Creator 3.3 Call Stack window. Ignore lines 13 thru 17 as they are specific to my code... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
in http://www.cypress.com/go/AN92584 I read this :    The BLESS DEEPSLEEP and SLEEP modes are entered under application control. The exit may be initi... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
As we know, these chips dont have any Low Voltage Detection (which is a poor omission IMHO).    In a device which has a built-in battery, care needs t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am running the Cysmart app on both an iPhone and a Nexus 4.  On the iPhone my PSoC BLE device is found every time, with each refresh.  On Android it... Show More
berec_923731
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         For a new project, i need to develop a Bluetooth HID Keyboard, so i searched for the good controller.    I found BCM20735 and BCM20733 ... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Have been working with the 41-40xx kit, i would like to read the voltage on the onboard potentiometer and printing the result via UART on the P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Using CYBLE-022001-00, EZ-BLE™ PROC™ Module. I am able to use the code provided with AN86233 (PSoC® 4 Low-Power Modes and Power Reduction Te... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy