Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to get data from a custom GAP peripheral, GATT server. The peripheral sent data, and I can read GATT DB from CySmart, of course the service... Show More
PhBe_1305961
PSoC™ 4
Kind of new to all this.  I want to log two ADC values versus time in the CYBLE -022001-00 device for later read out.  I assume there is no way to sto... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I download wrong HEX file into CY8C4247LQI-BL483 chip, then the chip cann't connect to JTAG.    i measure the current and find the chip current is 6mA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a customized product based on PSoC 4200 BLE where data is sent from the IOT Cloud to the PSoC board via WiFi.    How exactly can we ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use PSoC Creator3.3.    Please tell me how to set  (Advertiser Address Type=random )  on broadcaster role?    Best Regards,yoshizu Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I am advertising my peripheral's name and one of it's services in the advertising and scan response packets.   I would also like to include a one bit ... Show More
anboc_1467431
PSoC™ 4
Good morning everybody,         I'm working with the PSOC 4 BLE Pioneer Board, and obviously Psoc creator 4.0.         I'm writing a firmware with BLE... Show More
anboc_1467431
PSoC™ 4
Good morning everybody,    Is there any technique which can emulate the slow-start procedure in the electric motor field?    I would like to supply my... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
New user
solved msg Solved
Hi!     I have 0 experience about coding/programming, but I'd want to try this out.     I've recently purchase the CY8CKIT-042-BLE and followed the Qu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to configure the ADCSAR on my CYBLE022001-00 module to monitor battery voltage. I will need to run it in differential mode as my Vcc i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy