Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the best way to get the entire payload of a BLE write request or BLE write command?     I was looking at the FindMe example and it shows that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, everyone    In my going project, we'd like to get temperature & humidity value in the room with node.js script on raspberry Pi and BLE sensors.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
appConfig
solved msg Solved
I have been running in to trouble on my final software test 😞    I’m using the: apiResult = CyBle_StoreAppData((u8*)&appConfig, (u8*)&appConfigAtFlas... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need documents about bonding implementation in Cypress devices. I tried to run "BLE_Bonding" example but received "Authentication failed". Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I found that some of devices that have Bluetooth 4.0 can`t discover or can`t connect to my device but new devices can.    How to limit BLE component t... Show More
GiMa_1521296
PSoC™ 4
I want connect my BLE peripheral device with an Android app using pairing/bonding features.    As start point I used Day_015_Bonding example from Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, all. I'm trying to figure out the mapping of the CTBm0 and CTBm1 opamp banks on a CYBLE-214015 (also looking at CYBLE-224110 for comparison). Data... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just wanted to share the information about migrating the OTA Projects created on an older version of the PSoC Creator to a newer version. In additio... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Do the IO pins on PSOC 4200M devices have ESD clamp diodes? Where can I find information on IO pins in the M series devices?    Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon all!    I am a beginner programmer and was wondering how I could accomplish RSSI monitoring. I loaded the "Proximity" sample project wh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy