Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello community,         i´m developing an application with CY8CKIT-042-BLE, a SSD1306 OLED-Display and a NXP PN512 NFC-Controller.    I ned three but... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I am using  CY8C4245 (Psoc4),and configured GPIOs as outputs and controlling them in application.    I am seeing the the IOs are going hig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Due to an unforeseen requirement (an LVTTL RS232 sensor device output needs to be connected to an RS232 level convertor input), the RS232 RX dat... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to use RTC to wake-up from sleep but after system go to sleep mode interrupt of RTC not triggered. I saw examples where WDT triggered each seco... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Am using PRoC module to receive the ultrasonic sensor's data and displaying on the terminal using UART Communication. What's my question is,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I have two problem about IPSP.    I am using CYBLE-222014-01 Chip, PSoC Creator 3.3 and BLE Component v3.10.    1.     I want to send an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the best way to get the entire payload of a BLE write request or BLE write command?     I was looking at the FindMe example and it shows that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, everyone    In my going project, we'd like to get temperature & humidity value in the room with node.js script on raspberry Pi and BLE sensors.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
appConfig
solved msg Solved
I have been running in to trouble on my final software test 😞    I’m using the: apiResult = CyBle_StoreAppData((u8*)&appConfig, (u8*)&appConfigAtFlas... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need documents about bonding implementation in Cypress devices. I tried to run "BLE_Bonding" example but received "Authentication failed". Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy