Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am currently working with my first HID over GATT project.  I am using the sample code for HID Keyboard as the starting point.  However, I am unable ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    There is a project that requires communication between a battery and the inverter attached to the battery. The battery has an in built chip for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,          I'm working on driving the dongle cypress CY5677 with a custom application which replace CySmart.    I have the 3 dlls cybledonglecomm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I've been trying to get BLE notifications working correctly on the PROC, but I keep running into issues (perhaps they are related?)    1) I'm ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
And NOT the "A" which seems to crop up when I do a product search. Are they referring to the same thing?         Anyways, I'm trying to proto-type an ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I am using cypress chip CYBL10162-56LQXI with another processor. Whenever I want to update my application (bootloadable), I get the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I seem to be getting some incorrect data back from the PSOC when sending the Get Flash Size Command. In my .cyacd file its clear that the first row of... Show More
kyha_1602936
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking into using Die Temperaturep [v1.0] block on a PSOC 4 CY8C4245PVS-482.    This is an extended temp PSOC 4 that I'm using for a high temp ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the CYBLE-214009-00 Module & PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3.    I added a CapSense P4-V3.0 object and configured two buttons and Auto-tune since it was th... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi !    In my project I want to use button to different modes. Short press make for example print status  and long press make software reset to device... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy