Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am connecting the PSoC CY8CKIT-042 board's SPI interface to a SPI master device, the HFCLK is 48Mhz, the SPI master clock is 8Mhz,    the... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Please check CyBle_GapSetLocalName because when I change it length of new name can`t over old length.    Looks like bug. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello, I have a doubt .. I am working with the CY8CKIT-0420BLE  kit and the device used in my project is the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 .I am working with the ... Show More
ViCa_1225576
PSoC™ 4
I have one BLE moudle setup (M1) in the Broadcast mode and another BLE module (M2) setup in the Peripheral and Central roles.   I can connect (M2) as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi;    I have observed that there is no measurement instruments in PSoC creator 4. I designed a circuit and                                           ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
May anyone provide me a sample of code to handle an interrupt on an external pin that coexists with DeepSleep mode? Compared to previous versions Psoc... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have recently purchased the CY8CKIT-044 PSoC® 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit and having a great time learning how to do simple projects. I am trying ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I working to send a simple Int between two BLE devices. I've been able to run the UART example in which one device is setup as a central and the other... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am using cypress CYBL10161-56LQXI. I am using I2C as a slave. I have a problem that after my slave sends the desired data, in the next cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the PSoC 4 BLE system connected via SPI to a device. That device has a "Who Am I" register at 0x0f that will reply with the value 0x6a if read ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy