Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Can i do BLE profile developement in IAR work bench? Since it is so tightly coupled with PSOC creator and drag and drop components are present ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking through the example code for BLE_Proximity01 and in main.c noticed the code to start the watchdog timer (WDT). I opened the WDT's datashee... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the CY8C4247AZI-M485 to generate tones with the IDAC and DMA components.  I can create a custom sequence of tones.  The total duration of my... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a pressure transducer circuit that outputs a voltage between 0-5V.  There's a pin connected to that output that I connect to analog pin P2[2] o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I would like to know if the only difference between CY8C4247LQI-BL493 and CY8C4247LQI-BL483 is the CapSense characteristics. I need to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm implementing a GATT server on a PSoC 4 BLE.    I'm investigating the usage of CyBle_GattsNotification(), and the proper approach to send multiple ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As part of my current education as an Electronic Engineer, I am currently attending a course in Embedded Systems. For this course, we are required to ... Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 4
 I am having CY8CKIT-042-BLE and want to interface Adafruit Neopixel ring(Data sheet attached below) with it, as per datasheet I need to generate dela... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
Hello dear community!    We are developing Firmware Over The Air update functionality with our iOS and Android apps. We got everything working and are... Show More
RoSh_301801
PSoC™ 4
For my design i'm using a SCB SPI slave component and need to generate a interrupt from slave select. This pin is hidden from the top level schematic ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy