Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    in my design I initially set the Local Name to a string which is 9 characters long in the configuration GUI (GAP Settings -> General -> Device ... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hey, I'm trying to use the Accelerometer and the Gyroscope on the LSM6DS3 Sensor. Is there a way to read a register directly with the psoc library? I'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I had problems using a 115200 baud UART on different states of the BLE Stack Event Handler. I have debug messages in every state and in some state I n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For a project we use the CABLE-222005-00 on a custom designed board. On some boards after changing the GATT DB in PSoC Creator by adding Services or C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I have been looking at the example USB Audio example project for the CY8CKIT-042 and, looking at the schematic, it looks like DMA can b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I'm trying to drive multiple servos using a single PWM block and DEMUX. Normally, I have enough PWM blocks to drive 4 servos. However, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I would like to know if the BLE modules (PSoc4 and PRoC4), which comes with BLE CY8CKIT, can run independently without using the Base Board... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am working with the PRoC 4 system and am trying to set the TX power level in code using the CyBle_SetTxPowerLevel() function and it doesn't... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,  I'm working with a CY8CKIT-042BLE. I'm trying to send data from a BNO055 shutle board (I2C connected) to a Dongle. As you can see from t... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  i have to sense the 5 amp current in my circuit . i connect 0.01Ohm resistor across the batter  that i am getting 50mV~100mV that i have to c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy