Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I need a one shot 30 sec timer in my project with an interrupt on terminal count.  I think the timer component is configured correctly and it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Can I get PSoC sample Central role program that can connect to Heart Rate Senser peripheral?    Beacuse I want to transfer between central and p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.         I would like to get some SWO trace from CY8CKIT-046 PSoC® 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit.  I'm Seggert jlink (ultra+) and J-link gdb server.    Is... Show More
user_1902111
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,            I wrote firmware for CY8C4247-AZI controller for Capsense buttons. in that i used Capsense_CSD component design file.I want to use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4000s prototyping kit.    Original idea was to read e.g. slider position directly from memory via EzI2C. To enable... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
is it possible to use the CYBLE 4.2 modules with apple homekit?  any example code?         Thanks!    Chris Deckard Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Community,     I want to write to my server 0x01 to activate the notifications, but when I send the command i got an error:     CYBLE_ERROR_INVA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a strange problem that my MacBook could connect with the LightBlue software, while my PC is also OK with CySmart and the USB dongle.  However, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    So, I have run out of pins on the CYBLE-014008 module. I need another digital output pin.    Is it possible to change the function of an assigne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,     I have a peripheral device, which connects to the central device periodically. First instance it connects to the central and sends the packet... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy