Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can someone explain how to use CyBle_GattsReadAttributeValue()?    Or I have to use something else if I want GATT sever device to read a characteristi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I am hoping to get create a custom client that will be able to handle data that it receives from a server/peripheral device. The server ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
FCC Testing
solved msg Solved
I would like to do the FCC testing of the Custom Hardware. Cypress Technical support team has provided me a sample project.    As per the project, We ... Show More
JoBe_1971641
PSoC™ 4
I have a PSoC4 BLE project that needs to do OTA updates to an external SPI based flash memory.  It is using the CY84248FNI-BL483 device, which means i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I hope you guys can help me with this. I am having a problem with the PSoC 4 (CY84245AXI-483) code that it keeps entering in a infinite l... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am working with the CYBL11573-56 and have come across an issue that I would like to get some feed back on. My system is using 4 of the ADC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am experiencing low signal strength when using  the CYBLE-224110-EVAL in short range (i.e. PA/LNA disabled). My setup has it connected to the Pionee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     Please help to review the attached schematic    The interfacing between keypad and microcontroller (LPC1788 from NXP) is  provided through I2C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need the HTS and ECCN number for a Cypress kit "CYALKIT-E02".    But, I can't find "CYALKIT-E02" in the below HP.    http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/how-do-i-get-hts-and-eccn-number-cypress-kit-kba81250... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So, where is the errata sheet for PSoC4000? I've searched the site high and low, and found nothing. Despite that, I already found some actual bugs:   ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy