Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    First off, I'm completely new to the PSoC and the world of CapSense so please speak slowly and clearly. 😉    I have a Pioneer development k... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have problems to setup a TCPWM with inverted Output.    I selected in PWM/Output line signal: Inverse output and when PWM is running the S... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i want to make program header for program my external project which is based on psoc-4.    i have a miniprog3.    till now i am using psoc-4 kit. so d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am working on a 24+2ends segmented slider, and would like to Diplex it. I am concerned about the Cp of the segments in a diplexed configu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am an engineering student, I have purchased the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit. Well, I'm new with the kit and I am trying to write a basic code to wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I need a one shot 30 sec timer in my project with an interrupt on terminal count.  I think the timer component is configured correctly and it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Can I get PSoC sample Central role program that can connect to Heart Rate Senser peripheral?    Beacuse I want to transfer between central and p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.         I would like to get some SWO trace from CY8CKIT-046 PSoC® 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit.  I'm Seggert jlink (ultra+) and J-link gdb server.    Is... Show More
user_1902111
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,            I wrote firmware for CY8C4247-AZI controller for Capsense buttons. in that i used Capsense_CSD component design file.I want to use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4000s prototyping kit.    Original idea was to read e.g. slider position directly from memory via EzI2C. To enable... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy