Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I try to implement the following scenario: boots -> process a task in ACTIVE mode for exectly 2 sec -> deep sleep for 5 sec -> task for 2 sec ... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I want to be able to control the wake from deep sleep interval using the watchdog timer intrupt.  But no matter what value I use for sleep_time, the i... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
hi,    i am have been working on psoc-4. my flash is almost full.its about 99.1% and Sram is around 43.5%.    when i starting the program right now th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I'm a newcomer to the PSoC 4 world, trying to learn the architecture reading the TRM (and again, and again...). One thing I don't quite get... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
Hello     I am trying to get the Bootloader and Boootable modules to work for Fixed Stack OTA Bootloader with the CYBLE-202007-EVAL board and the BLE ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have two cyble022001-00 module.with reference to how to create custom ble profile (rgb led) i created one custom profile with one cherecterestic hav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all!    I am having trouble configuring my adc to my current sense circuit. I don't know what my sample rate should be and how the Acquisition time... Show More
gamac_2277161
PSoC™ 4
Good day all,    I am working on project using the UART component for serial communication with the NEOWAY M590E modem. In my project i wait till the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Community.    I have designed two CSD sensor fields.    I need round sensors, one as an endless slider like an rotary encoder.    And the other... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,     I am using Cypress chip CYBL11172-56LQXI for BLE.     I get the following 2 errors and I am not sure how to debug it.     Build er... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy