Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
kyha_1602936
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking at this shield for the PSOC 4 development kit:    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-026-can-and-lin-shield-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,         I'm trying to use a PSoC 4 BLE module from the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A (CY8C4248LQI-BL583) to read the signal strength of two non-connectabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/  I have 10 samples of the CYBLE-212020-01, which we will be fitting in our new product.    The new PCB is around 2 weeks away, consequently, I’ve b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
File: CE202479    Download From:Cypress.com    -------------------------------------------------------------    When I rebuid it, err. produced.     H... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm stucking in my project (see attachment) and need your help. My project is based on the BLE_HID_Joystick example with some changes for my re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     can me somebody help with uart - speed?    When I set up the speed of uart to 19200bd, all is ok.    When I set up the speed of uart to 115... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm still stuck on a couple of things with my project. This is a project to add SD storage and BLE communications to a 1982 pocket computer. I'm tryin... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
ADC have possibility to select different mode of input channels but when I select it I receive error ( see pic).    Something wrong with configuration... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been using CYBL10161-56LQXI where currently I am working over the BLE v4.2. I have a question about the data that we store in CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to program the CY8CKIT-049-4245AXI development kit via bluetooth ?    The plan is to break of the programmer part, connect the R... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy