Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
    I am using CY5670 Cysmart USB dongle to scan the bluetooth device of android mobile or wireless printer. I am facing problem with CY5670 Cysmart U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have taken PWM example project and compiled successfully. Than open BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader01 and did proper settings and compiled successfull... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,  I'm started to work with cy8c4247lqi-bl483 of CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit. Specifically I'm using the project "capsenseled" that is connected with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello ,          I currently have the 02200100 BLE Beacon . It working great as Beacon . However in my application I'm also looking to have a beacon s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a bootloadable project that needs to enter boot loader mode.  But every variation of Bootloader_Start() generates a compiler error.  I am sure... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
  Hello,              Is it possible that while connecting two blocks by wire in PSOC creator makes connection internally in microcontroller ?        ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Professionals,    I am trying to make BLDC control using sensorless for my own motor. I used an example to modify according to my motor paramete... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i'm pretty new to Psoc development so please forgive any obvious mistakes. i've been working on a project for the past few days. the values im writing... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I want to develop control unit for burner,  kindly advise me, which board kit is near to match my requirements .!         I want to control burne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need to use a single wire EEPROM (1-Wire AT21CS01) with PSoC 4 BLE .    I've found you had a component for that on PSoC 1 but I can't find an... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy