Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello professionals,    I have a question on FOC sensorless Bldc control. Can anyone please tell me what do we need to change in the program or in the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I read the return value of SCB_I2CMasterStatus() after executing SCB_I2CMasterReadBuf(). The value is infinitely 0x04, SCB_I2C_MSTAT_XFER_INP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm going to implement the pairing of my cypress device both on Android and iOS.    I had no problem on Android, there is an explicit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am using the CY8CKIT-049-42XX prototype board for my experiments. I am trying to interface  a I2C based EEPROM 24LC256 to the board. The SDA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys!    How is the best possible configuration for IDAC (7 or 8 bits) and gain in PSOC-4M, in order to maximize transition speed, considering that... Show More
user_2312961
PSoC™ 4
Hi all. I'm new on cypress PSOC. I'm from PIC24 and PIC32 and i no understand the logic of cypress documents and components.    I'm bought a kit for P... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
I was looking through the ble docs and there does not seem to be an API call to set CYBLE_SCANNING_CUSTOM. How do i go about modifying the scan time f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to drive my speaker which needs atleast 17 mA current with 2.7V as in input.    but i dont know what is the maximum drive current of a normal o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I already created a small device with the red BLE module (CY8KIT-142-BLE) standalone (without the proto board) and connected the pins VDDD,VDDA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, i have BLE 012-011 Module.    I want to learn BLE communication system of Cypress.    I can send to data CySmart Application.    But i wa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy