Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a rtos based on the PSOC BLE which has plug and play compatibility with a list of sensors. The product will be sold on a contract ba... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm trying to find information on how to use SEGGER J-Link for production programming a PSoC CY8C4247 device.    I have found the CY8C42xx P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
BLE LocalName
solved msg Solved
Hello guys,    I need your help again 🙂    I configured my PSoC 4200 BLE as I²C to BLE Bridge as shown in the PSoC 100 projects in 100 day (No.35). T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The default device name is "BLE_Serial"  which counts out to 10 characters.   When I modify the string to something greater than 10 characters, like "... Show More
alro_2373731
PSoC™ 4
I programmed my tiny dev board for the first time using the bootloader host and now the board blinks fast when i plug it in. I cant seem to program it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was really excited to crack open my pioneer kit and dig into CY8C4A, but unfortunately a little underwhelmed. I'm seeing things like "14-bit increme... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello there,    i want to make CY8C4247LQI-BL483 as modbus slave.any sample code available for it??  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Our power supply is not very stiff, during BLE operations we see a drop in the supply.  For example, when advertising, we see drops of ~200mV, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,       I like the PSoC software and I am considering using cypress components just because of it.        I wonder if there is a Psoc 4 or ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
bonjour tous le monde es possible de faire un switch case a l’intérieur d'un switch case ??    je travail sur un soft "commande d'une carte cypress ps... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy