Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use the c# example to program psoc4 chip, the console example work, is it possible to get the miniprog3 state(connected or disconnected) usi... Show More
rymac_1421641
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I am developing small device with PSoC4 module. Next week the device is supposed to take certification test for wireless. Therefore I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey folks,         I'm working with the CY5677 Dongle. I developed a custom application based on the Madhu Sudhan's example which can drive the Dongle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       I have an issue with the Device Address of my Sensors       I have configured the Public address (Company ID - Company assigned): with [3byt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a problem with using GPIO pins. If I have nothing connected to the pin that I want to use, then it works well (it changes its value from... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I´ve read that the CY8CKIT-042-BLE can handle only 4 slave connections, I´wondering if it    is other chip of Cypress can handle the maximum sl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am using CYBL10573-56LQXI. I have setup an UART with the SCB and I want to change the baudrate when the device is running. I have read the specif... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need any example how work with Write Long Characteristic Value.    My device receive :    CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_CMD_REQ    CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_PREP_WRIT... Show More
Yashu
PSoC™ 4
Jeff.    Are there any iOS or Android tutorial videos or docs w/ example source for basic file transfers to a CYSPP based server?    Also, does Cypres... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am trying to make a program to get temperature reading and send between two cy8ckit 042 ble kit. And want to see the results through UART. ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy