Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Greetings,    Is there a good example showing how a client application can locate a specific service running on a peripheral and write updated charact... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    we need for our application a device which can operate as Observer and Broadcaster concurrently. Is this possible with cypress BLE chips? Ar... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am referring to the 100_Projects_In_100_Days( but only 52 in the git repository! ). Both dynamic broadcaster(project 9) and eddybeacon(pr... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am transmitting a beacon continuously using my CYBLE-012011 evaluation board. Now I want to enable UART for communicating with another em... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to use these two GAP profiles to make a sort of multipoint connection between BLE devices. My idea is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm currently trying to get up and running using EZ-Serial and the CYSPP profile between two MCUs. I'm having trouble interpreting the p_cyspp_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use a custom board with  2 parts sharing the SCL and SDA lines.    How do I assign them both to the same 2 pins on the CYBLE-022001?    In the Pins ... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hello guys,    Has anyone implemented a 2 Data Input SPI Bus with the PRoC chip / Is it possible to do such a thing? If so how difficult was it?    Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to PSOC and struggling to make much headway on seemingly simple things.         I started with the "Bootloadable Blinking LED" project, then ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    for our current project we need a maximum data throughput for a single custom service with one characteristic (array of 4 bytes) and using the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy