Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to have my BLE device connect to my app with a simple password setup.  I have set the password to '1234' using the following code: ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The description for smp_send_pairreq_response on p.143 says:    "EZ-Serial will automatically accept pairing requests unless Bit 1 of the security beh... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a project that has a few arrays of items that the Android app can change.  For instance, there is an array of 10 'custom value' items th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm making a project similar to the BLE_UART project from cypress using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit with a CYBLE-EVAL-014008 module and the provid... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I was wondering if it were possible to write to a single variable field in a GATT server without overwriting other fields.  For example, I have... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Can I assign those function components in the code dynamically?    e.g.,sometime I want to take P3.0,P3.1 as UART,sometime take as I2C in th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am pretty confused about the capability of BLE to build multihop (mesh, tree) network topology. At the beginning, I thought that it is th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We have been working an a devices using PSOC 4 bluetooth, for a wireless ultra-low power sensor.    Currently, we have the electronics and f... Show More
AnAs_1368766
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm working on an application where I use the BL-A Pioner Kit with a CY8C4248LQI-BL583 module for simulate a peripheral sensor, that c... Show More
japac_1817436
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to set the input logic levels of the I2C pins to LVTTL?    Target module is CYBLE-012011-00 and I2C is set to master.    Thank you. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy