Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use 4 buttons to generate 4 interrupts(4 pins belong to different ports), but it seems that there is a limit on the port. What should I do? ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are prototyping a device compose of the CY8C4247FNI-BL493 chip, two clocks (24MHz and 32KHz), a digital gyro, and antenna chip (Johansson Technolog... Show More
admic_2310931
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am trying to increase the resolution of my Capsense Slider PWM project from 0-255 to 0-1024. The Capsense component is working correctly ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i want to use a periodic wakeup from deep sleep mode one times per second.    For testing my hardware i use the PSOC4 S Pioneer Kit with the ex... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I find API to set pins mode in run-time,but if sometime I want to change pins type such as from input to output in run-time,is it possible?    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i'm using the CY8C4024LQI-S412 controller on a test board. With a simple program (switch a LED on and off in an ISR) i want to test the power c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently trying to develop a high data rate application using BLE. I had intended to send data over bluetooth at 100 Hz. The amount of data in ea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to find out if there is a way to increase the signal strength in a cypress 022001-00 PRoC BLE chip I am needing it to transmit through 8" ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm searching for the pinout from a CYBLE-224110 Module with EZ-Serial Firmware.    I mean the pinout that show's how to connect the Module ... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to write the device name (0x2A00) of the GAP service (0x1800) from an iPhone or Android phone. We'd like to be able to set user-defined na... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy