Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the component LCD_SEG,which added 7seg.The numbers to display changes somtimes.    How to make the displayed numbers blink?    Thanks first. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I need to change the auto generated code in psoc 4.0         For a Project we use WCO as a clock source, LFCLK. The file cyfitter_cfg.c is an a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,    Im trying to implement a FOTA to program a PSoC4 using a Quectel UC20 as a Host. First I download the .cyacd file from an FTP server and s... Show More
KaSa_1259906
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I got this error while trying to compile a project. I am using CY8C4247AZI-M485    Error in component: cy_boot. The cy_boot_v4_20 component ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. Sorry for my english, I'm using a Google translator.    I want to use the quadrature decoder module to connect the mechanical encoder to the PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using ADC to monitor the voltage of an analog input value to my BLE Pioneer Kit. I am currently printing the voltage to putty. Is there an easy w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello     Im New to Cypress BLE ,    And Im Not Getting How To Write Data on  App From BLE module.    Please Help Me Out.. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  I'm using the CY5672 PRoC BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit, and I'm trying to understand what the code exactly does.  So my idea was to d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     Hi,     I'm having a problem to connect the USB dongle with the Remote control. If I connect the remote with the PC by Bluetooth, I can see th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm trying to implement the pairing feature in my project. What I observed is (In CySmart App) In IOS when I'm entering wrong passkey(even ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy