Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaKo_463136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have just bought a CY8CKIT-044 PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit, because I wanted a board for a quick evaluation of a few Arduino shields. Curr... Show More
KaPa_2418181
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I'm learning about power saving using the PSoC 4. For this I am running the advertisement project from AN92584 on a BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8KIT-042... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
UDB Timer connected to HFCLK directly, an external CLK (TCXO 32MHz) used.    When compile it always get this warning.    Warning: sta.M0019: MainBoard... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I've got a Sequencing SAR ADC (ADC_SAR_Seq_1) in my project and I want to read 2 channels, Vbatt and a mic level input.  The mic level needs to be rea... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a project that says in the "Clocks" section of the Design Wide Resources that my WCO is 32.000 kHz. However, I know that it is 32.768 kH... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i want to make some changes in Cm0start.c file.In that i want to write assembly instruction for push and pop program counter and stack pointer  i use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any way to trigger an event on the client when the client sends an advertising packet?  My application is sending out packets every 50ms for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've found the Global Signal block and dropped it into top. I can't move past this point. I'm getting two errors just from moving the block into top. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a running project where i have the PSoC 4 BLE run in what is called multi-role.    Peripheral or central role combined with observer/bro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  We were using HC-05 in our product to communicate over BT. Now as part of enhancement, we want to use CYBLE-012011-00 (CE Certified) module inst... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy