Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
PeTy_2173191
PSoC™ 4
Hello Forum/Cypress,    I am trying to receive incoming data at the fastest possible speed.    1) I am using 2 x CYBL11573-56LQXI chips with the HCI/D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am using CYBL10161-56LQXI in my project. The pin 56 of the chip is designated as in Table 1    56 | VCCD | POWER | Regulated 1.8-V sup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC pioneer kit as both central and peripheral. I have been detecting the  presence of various advertising devices(mobile phones) when ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been facing issues lately when exporting PSoC creator projects to uvision. For the exact same projects that used to compile and run fine befor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I want exchange message B BLE module between C BLE module, but the B BLE module smart phone connection and received C BLE module message... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all!    I am having trouble configuring my adc to my current sense circuit. I don't know what my sample rate should be and how the Acquisition time... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can a Psoc4 BLE device be awaken from deep sleep mode by Cap Sense detection?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I was trying to adapt the original InterIcSound Project (for PSOC3/5LP) to a similar project for PSOC4. The problem here is that the DMA com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
       as subject, there is no function in CY8C4014SXI' API, how to feed watchdog? Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need a little help here. I use a UART component in a PSoC4 project and I would like to save incoming bytes to RAM without CPU intervention.  ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy