Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Would someone be kind enough to answer this, probably stupid, question?    In the term "handleValuePair"  what exactly does "pair" refer to?  Pair mea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a project that works well with PSoC 4 BLE, PRoC BLE and CYBLE-012011-EVAL mounted on CY8CKIT-042 baseboard. However, when I uploaded the... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm starting with PSoC BLE now, got some kits, etc. I've some questions about the IDs used in a BLE system.         Am I required to have a compa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I am having trouble with the SAR ADC. It doesn't seem to be able to measure voltages above VDD/2. I'm using it in single ended, signed input mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is more of a BLE question, but at least it is simple:    Say I want to have one client and multiple servers.    Normal, right?    I want to get n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to do bonding between two Cyble-224110 eval board. I am using this asd example.     http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-015-bonding... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with the external memory OTA update example code. I have changed the schematic so that there is no output pin attached to the SW2 pin (Boo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     radio CYBLE-224110-00 is certified for North America, Europe, Japan and South Korea. What is maximal RF output power for these countries?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have an issue with the CYBLE-012011-00. I have different boards but the module with the same SW (not same MAC/Devicename) have different b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
One simple SCB UART test under pSoc4 was created.     TX works well with UART_1_UartPutString() or UART_1_UartPutChar().    However when I try to rece... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy