Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1528391
PSoC™ 4

Hi, how can i find the HID Keyboard example? Is that a project presented by Cypress?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I'm working with the PSOC 4000s and noticed an interesting comment in the Bootloader v1.5 component datasheet. A screenshot is attached.    Ac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having trouble sending capsense trackpad data over I2C. I am using CY8CKIT-041 and would like to send the capsense trackpad data collected by CY8C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm running the fixed stack OTA update example code, no changes. Let's say I do one over the air update to change the LED from blinking red to blinkin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I am currently connected optical sensor to the BLE device and apply the code in link 1. (The optical sensor senses how strong the light a... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    To summarize : I have a project where the BLE device have to get data from UART, handle it, then send data  through BLE to an app P... Show More
SeMo_1393826
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to the forum so go please go easy on me. I am working on a BLE project which involves sending the 12 bit ADC readings of ten bend sens... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,  I need to know the maximum distance between a smartphone and a EZ-BLE, with the following Configuration :         EZ-BLE only transmitter    ... Show More
Sophie_Wang
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am reading keyboard.c of CY5672 Demo code, and feel a little confuse. could anyone explain the code below?    since,    index = i+j*8*ROWS;    NO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i develop my custom boot loader which work on .cyacd format (as api for writing data in flash is only for row).i dont want to use bootloader or bootlo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy