Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I am new for Psoc4 series, and trying to run some features. When I try to use capsense, the code doesn't work. And when I debug I see code sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone.I am having an issue with the i2c functions when performing a read using the blocking functions. For some reason the first I2CMasterRea... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I want to connect a electret microphone, using the Scan_ADC component of the Analog CoProcessor.    I wonder where to connect the VAGND input sig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On building a simple program with Creator V4.1 update 1, Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (windows 7) I get: "Error: dbg.M0023: There was ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
how can we toggle an led in psoc by writing a single value in  control registers and using logic gates? i don't want to toggle it through command Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 4
Just set up a PSOC 4000 project which comprises of 1 Timer, 1 I2C, 1 digital input pin (external terminal).  Add in interrupt to the digital pin, clic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a project that I've newly inherited using CapSense. The environment ranges to room temperature to extreme temperatures. After cooling back dow... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I would like how to handle correcty the "busy state" of the ble stack.    I tried a basic test where  the same data is send constan... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    We want to use Bluetooth for configuring and parameters a motorized door (with a phone APP)    It's for small quantities then a mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a trackpad design requirement. Does PSoC® 4100 supports trackpad design. Since we need to implement X and Y layer.    Why i selected GPIO is si... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy