Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am novice to BLE Development.In my project i want to perform read & write operation between CY8CKIT048-PSOC 4 board and android app.In that i ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to implement a polarised resistance measurement using a PSoC4245 (CY8CKIT-049-4200)I have successfully implemented a single channel measur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So my code compiled fine when I was using CYBLE-222014-01.   Then I realized I needed to test this on the CY8C4248LQI-BL583 since that is part of the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am a novice at electronics as well as psoc so forgive me here... I have an application that uses a control register with 7 outputs... From what I ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
USB on 4200L
solved msg Solved
I'm trying to implement USB on my PSOC4 CY8C4247AZI-L475 device. The board is powered from USB through a 3.3V regulator. And the USB data lines are di... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I currently have some blocking I2C that runs perfectly on PSoC 4. I was wondering if it's possible to use the I2C interrupts instead and sleep betw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an Upgradeable Stack OTA project that's been built with PSoC Creator Ver3.3 and runs successfully.  I've already discovered that if I build it ... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
I am new on PSoC and I wanted to know how to generate PWM for 5 different voltage steps { like 20,40,60,80,100} (or, duty cycles) in PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-04... Show More
PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
Hi         Could someone glance over my attached project. It is of I2C master taking data from BME280 environmental sensor and then transmitting the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm developing a linear slider on the CY8C4125LQI-483 with a driven shield. Just wondering if there is a maximum limit on the capacitance of the sh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy