Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
davidlan
PSoC™ 4
Hi      We used PSOC 4 CY8C4246AZI-L445 USB controller. We use this controller for single USB output for keyboard and mouse data. But our customer win... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I am testing PSoC4 I2C Master and Slave sample code. I understand Master_Read, Master_Write, Slave_Write and Slave_Read from sample cod... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Folks!   I am using CY8C4124LQA-S433 IC and I did a project which has following specification: When I press the button related led on. Then when... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I use Capsense in full auto tune mode so I don't need to set any parameters. I try to know the SNR in this situation. After test, I fou... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Do I have to use the function "CapSense_GetParam" instead of  the function "CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance". Or, Do I have to change something setting ... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
let me ask you a basic question. I would like to know the definition of "baseline". In addition, I would like to know what kind of difference in behav... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm a beginner, and I've been assigned a project to enable an OTA FW update for PSOC 4 BLE boards via an iOS app.  There are two different boards ship... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm picking up a project and haven't used the Cypress PSOC parts before.  I have two board variants with two different PSOC 4 BLE parts in them: CYBLE... Show More
kaltschu
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible for an application to overwrite the factory value of CY_SFLASH_USBMODE_IMO_GAIN_TRIM_REG or other registers in SFLASH, so the PSoC will... Show More
KiSm_967071
PSoC™ 4
I am upgrading a design from using the Cy8C4246AZI to the Cy8C4248LQI-BL573 or BL583.  In my Cy8C4246 design I have an IR receiver module connected to... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors