Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I''m trying to read the value of a GPIO pin on the Cy8CKit-040 PSoc4 4000 Pioneer Kit). I want to read this value in Debug mode, and see how the va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any one who can help me to interface KY-039 fingertip heart rate monitor sensor with CY8CKIT-042. I tried it but I am not able to complete it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a product with the CYBLE-214009-00 EZ-BLE PSoC Module. It is clear that there shouuld be a keepout area around the antenna, but is i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8CKIT-044 for development purpose .When i  tested the lin slave example by putting a break point at frame id read state , it was hitting ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to write an app to replace cysmart to implement ble upgrade, but do not know the specific bluetooth protocol, can someone provide some relevant... Show More
BiKa_2115371
PSoC™ 4
Hi team,Iam trying to set one 4200 BLE CPU at Stop Low Power Mode. The snippet of code to do this is the followinginline void GotoStop(){    CySysPmSe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are using CYBLE-012012-10 Module for our Project and interfaced Sensor through UART.  We need to set Beak out On Uart. Kindly Suggest us how to ... Show More
BiKa_2115371
PSoC™ 4
Hi team, Iam trying to set one 4200 BLE CPU at Stop Low Power Mode. The snippet of code to do this is the followinginline void GotoStop(){    CySysPmS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
While i compile the program on main.ctheir have a message that "Error dbg.0023 There was an error while programming the device: failed to reacquire th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I am trying to locate the source code for BLE-Beacon IOS app. Has anyone worked with it?    Thanks, Apoorva Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy