Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have:Read all available posts on this error.Checked to see that my uart buffer is 64 bytes.Updated all components (using psoc 4.1)Triple checked the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
All;I am trying to figure out how to create a Dual-application Bootloader that allows my application code to get a new image from our server and store... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I want the ble module to execute some functions upon one of it's characteristics being read.  Here is my callback function code:void BleCallBack( uint... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We do need to power a device with 5V 20mA using a BLE module (014008). The TRM mentions that maximum output current per pin is 20mA but when setting a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Greetings!I appreciate that PSoC Creator and newer versions of PSoC offer great improvements over Designer and PSoC 1 in many ways including the wide ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am testing the OTA firmware update feature using the upgradable stack. The firmware update process works correctly with a Moto G4 android devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI there, I am using the CYBLE-012011-00 and I am having trouble programming my BLE to stop scanning even after following the required steps. Please s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,I'm trying to find a suitable BLE solution for an upcoming product. We're looking for a BLE Controller that we can integrate with BlueZ on a ... Show More
hiyac_351831
PSoC™ 4
DearI have a question about CapSense Slider.I am going to evaluate PSoC4S.(using evaluation board: CY8CKIT-145-40XX)I'm checking a worst case scenario... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy