Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
helloi was using PSoC 4 ( 4200M - CY8CKIT - 044 ) for almost 2 months now. It was working fine. i was able to program it. But in between , when i trie... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i don't know how to set up, It's warning after i program it. Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Have one PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer kit as Central/Client receiving notifications from a second PSoC 4 BLE as Peripheral/Server in close proximity (~1 meter) ... Show More
SeWi_2678131
PSoC™ 4
I'm having issues with reading the slider over BLE on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE (with the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 module). I've tried the PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slid... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI : when i was build my project occured an error: The application 'cyelftool.exe' could not be started. Error: 'The specified executable is not a val... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using Project 052_BLE_Mesh_Directed from : 100 project 100 days PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I use Cyble 022001 module server. My phone client with CySmart app. Send data and receive data It works nicely with Android version... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The customer says that PSoC4S can't  communicate with UART during CapSense scanning and processing.Is it right?And, Can PSoC4S communicate with I2C... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 4
Hello, During factory testing (on board level - where we have several unconnected ports) we'd like to detect soldering issues on GPIOs. One neat way t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I would like to understand the reason we have a range for advertisements min max period  in PSOC BLE for peripheral GAP profiles.I want to master t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy