Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have psoc4 ble , I was trying to do led blinking but it didn't work. I believe the MCU selection is wrong. Does anyone has idea how can I fix my pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Forum users I'm currently working on a psoc project that requires me to interface with an HC-sr04 ultrasonic distance sensor.Now when i'm trying ... Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 4
I am working on pedometer project and has interfaced ADXL362 with CYBL10163. When accelerometer is active micro controller reads data from ADXL362. I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi community , can anyone help me how can i do when the  value of the singal when moving the potentiometer reaches 2500 mv start to blink a led and wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I found the CY8C4248AZQ-L485 in the PSOC creator device selector but i couldn't find it in the site, i only found CY8C4248AZI-L485 which isn't a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, is ist possible to switch between Profile and Broadcaster BLE Mode during runtime at Cyble 022001-00?Let's say from start up I use a custom Pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am using CYBL11172-56LQXI in my project. I am trying to read hex values of the bootloader from flash starting at address 0x0000 (where t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I realize this is a specific question but I'm having trouble with having CYBLE-202007-01 BLE module communicate with a BNO055 absolute orientation sen... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
HiI'm trying to write a hex file and program using PSOC programmer.  I'm using the information in this document (Document 001-91508 Rev. *B)http://origin-www.cypress.com/file/137281/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello Forum,    ARM provides CMSIS DSP library for its Cortex - M processor.    Has any one developed any projects using this library with the PSOC C... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy