Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

If anyone can give me some help,thanks!

BiSn_2980856
PSoC™ 4
Hello -- are there example implementations of Cypress DFU/OTA within the context of Android or iOS? Looking for something like this, ideally: GitHub - NordicSemiconductor/IOS-Pods-DFU-Library: OTA DFU Library for Mac and iOS, compatible with nRF5x SoCs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any firmware update for CY8CKIT-042-BLE to support BLE Mesh as per SIG BLE Mesh specification v1.0?Mesh Networking Specifications | Bluetooth Technology Website... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I use a PRoC in a project where it communicate with an uart to an other device (the main device).The user use his phone to send commands and or ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,I am wanting to be able to program the CYBLE-022001-00 chip.  Having to solder (by hand) and desolder (by heat gun) to these teensy tiny pin p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello !Firstable please don't blame me for my english level ^^"Could someone help me with my code ? I'm trying to create a 3x3 tactile matrix keyboard... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I had written this post on my other recent thread, but since it really is a different question, it will probably be much better and more organized to ... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
dear all,i am using CY8C4245AXI-483 in my product. up to date i had used thousand of chips.i am using miniprog3 and my standard product pcb.i was usin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloIs there any example code for CY5677 USB dongle to use it as a UART bridge in peripheral mode?Thanks Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
Does the 4200-L support an external crystal? I need a low power, small package solution that has better main oscillator accuracy of +/- 2% and do not ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy