Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Greetings,I am currently looking at the CY8CKIT-042-BLE development kit. I would like to know if MATLAB code can be ported into the CY8CKIT-042-BLE de... Show More
IrHu_1333591
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,For my case, I am using the CE214022 to create a low power Capsense design, and add a widget to detect a liquid stream for disable the tou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi    As Topic, I want to know how do i know UUID services and characteristics of BLE kit. I need it for Xcode. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,I am trying to blink a led using a timer. My configuration is very simple:On timer componentclock: 32Khzperiod: 32000trigger mode: nod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using MicroController CY8C4246LTIDM405. I am trying to receive command from Server using USSD and Sim868 GSM module is being used. My problem ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are manufacturing our own Cypress ble dongle according to the linkhttp://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy5670-cysmart-usb-dongle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,My design is based on two simple buttons.When I disconnect the sensor,CapSense_CSD_sensorRaw[0]  or CapSense_CSD_sensorRaw[1] will turn into 0 w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using an RTC component in my progect,and I want to know if there is any way to compensate for the crystal frequency error from its nominal fre... Show More
NoAr_1540581
PSoC™ 4
I would like to knowthe Vref value for "CSX" Sensing Method, and they are using PSOC “4000S” series.We are referring theAN85951 3.1.1.2 CSX Sensing Me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have PSoc 4 BLE- A, I would like to create a Project to determine ambient temperature based on Thermistor. Also would like to display that value on ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy