Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Anyone code C for AT commands from the Psoc4 BLE to Inventeksys wireless? Having an issue in the UART when putting out a string.Here's my basic code:#... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My application requires to use a flexible thin pcb.I would like to use the antenna design form the cypress antenna reference guide (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91445-antenna-design-and-rf-layout-guidelines... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, my name is Nicolas, I'm an iOS developer.    We are using a peripheral with cypress chip. To upgrade the firmware of this peripheral we are usi... Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4
Using Psoc Creator 4.1 and CY84247 module on the CYKit-042. I am using P3.5 as uart tx via SCB1. Everything works fine w the UART, but I need to pull ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hey! I'm using the Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE and everything worked fine.But now i'mt  not able to connect the device to my pc. I've tried to restore... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am getting the following error(s) when I try to build a project after just completing schematics:I have already run Update Components, and see that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I want to use touchpad or button matrix to detect presence of object on a plane.    The design guide and component datasheet have few information ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
SPI Master
solved msg Solved
Hi    I am having problems getting data out of a ADXL362 accelerometer.  Here's the datasheet of the ADXL362:    http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/ADXL362.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to prepare a setup for EN 300 328 receiver blocking.  Can someone (Perhaps at Cypress) recommend a way to do this?  I imagine I need to establi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm working on a usecase that shall meet the following conditions:1. BLE device shall operate in peripheral mode.2. BLE device shall support multip... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy