Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

BiSn_2980856
PSoC™ 4
Hello!Where could we find the most recent CySmart source code? Really wanting to find current reference code for the OTA.I know there is code from 201... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.i am working on PWM  to generate the continous signal  but after few seconds PWM stops working.If i made a  CyBle_ProcessEvents(); as commented  th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
IDAC gain
solved msg Solved
Hi guys!How should I change the IDAC gain (4x or 8x) during execution time?Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Application note AN85951 manual tuning sections recommend tuning for a baseline Cp reading of 85% of full range for single IDAC operation and 70% f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on creating a custom bootloader host program. I need to compute the checksums of the .cyacd file and to verify against the checksum calcul... Show More
user_3003661
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYC8CKIT-048 PSOC Analog Coprocessor Pioneer Kit and am experiencing issues while using both UART and DMA block in the same project.I ne... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
   When i use the CY8CKIT-042 PSoC® 4 Pioneer Kit , it can download and debugger, but it can't connect to Launch Tuner, it shows tha read  operatuon f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello together,i am planning to design a simple proximity sensor. Due to required liquid tolerance i want to use a guard sensor to have the best possi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear sir..                 My project is to read RFID data from RFID tag. Frequency of the RFID is 125 KHZ. what I am supposed to do is to Capture the... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PSOC 4 BLE pioneer kit. I have one LED blinking controlled by CySmart (using an android), and whenever they are running they disconnect f... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy