Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As stated in this discussion, in the specification of PSOC 4, it stated: "UART Mode: This is a full-feature UART operating at up to 1 Mbps. It support... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi sir i am interfacing cyble 22001 with Thermocouple ic USING SPI.But while reading data i am getting only 0xff.my code is here.uint8  MAX31856_Read_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I know how to set the custom characteristics of a custom service using following code -    CYBLE_GATT_HANDLE_VALUE_PAIR_T tempHandle; tempHandl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How do I get to this event CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_EVENT_CLOSE ?I need to use it for CyBle_GapUpdateAdvData( ) function.What will force that event?Is it CyS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using a '042-BLE' kit here and it's working fine. But I can't get a timer interrupt to work. Here is the main code:     * ====================... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can I change an advertisement packet...I followed this tutorial...PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day009_Dynamic_Broadcaster at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,Is there a way to send keyboard shortcuts (eg command F5) to a computer with the press of a button on the CY8C KIT via BLE? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. It is not obviouse the description and behavior of the left align ff pwm.First question is swap. Is it just shadow register or it is individual... Show More
NiJa_2307936
PSoC™ 4
Are there any limitations that would prevent this module from fulfilling any role of a bt mesh network? Node, Relay, Proxy, Friend Low Power?  Can it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a question about SPI component.Device: CYBLE-212020-011) Is it possible to assign both Slave and Master to the SPI (SCB mode) component?2... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy