Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_2088526
PSoC™ 4
I have a sensor which has I2C interface. I want it to communicate with CY8CKIT-042-BLE. At the same time, I want to debug it through the UART interfa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to PSoC. I have the Pioneer Kit (which has CY8C4247LQI-BL483), and PSoC creator 4.1. I want to use the DMA to transfer data to a peripheral. ... Show More
hiyac_351831
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I want to know about CapSense Smart-Sense.Question:How is the threshold parameters define based on Smart-Sense?For example, do threshold depends... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to route SPI pins (2.2, 2.1, 2.0) to pins (2.7, 2.6, 2.5) through SmartIO.After routing pins, I am getting signals both at (2.7, 2.6, 2.5)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using CY8CKIT-037 and I am trying to understand about Phase Current Detecting and Processing Circuit, in this I have found that the gain o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just upgraded to the PSoc Creator 4.1.  Now, every time I start Creator, I get the dialog "Keil PK51 Registration" (attached).  I don't use the Keil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
...or I can't find them anyway.  I am using Creator 4.1 and installed the CY8CKIT-049-42xx Kit Only (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examples) as I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to read 2 analog sensors with ADC and send the information out via BLE. The BLE is detected, but cannot connect. Interesting enough... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Hello guys,i would like to forward my debug out to a unencrypted unauthenticated Bluetooth serial port. I would like to know if it's possible and mayb... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm trying to interact with a device that interacts with a specific non-connectable un-directed advertising packet.When creating the advertising pa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy