Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

dasi_3157191
PSoC™ 4
New guy here - no prior experience with PSoC Creator or this family of hw.I just inherited an existing 3-part project (launcher, stack, app) and am tr... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 4
This topic is mostly about developing an android application to use PSoC4 BLE as a remote controller. I want to know how to control an android device ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have built 100 boards using a PSoC4 BLE (CYBLE4248LQI-583) and I'm discovering that a significant percentage of them have a problem wherein they res... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm running an application with Cyble-014008-device. All works fine, but when I try to enable the resolving list it does not work.The APIs for that ar... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have written a PSOC4 BLE program to turn on a LED for 5sec and turn off and go to deep sleep. I know during deep sleep the PSOC4 BLE will not sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working on Uart rx interrupt.I send the data through terminal,then my code receive the data and print on the console.But my code problem is wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I try to connect DMA tr_out to PulseConverter, or EdgeDetector, or PWM stop. In any case I get error : Failed to place ff blocks. If I remove connecti... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 4
I am streaming audio from an Android to a PSoC 4 via BLE and sending the received data through the I2S to play it back but the it sounds noisy/static-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,For a project I need to read out the sensor values of the MPU 6050.After doing some research I downloaded the project in this topic from 3 month... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I wonder if there are any good document comparing PSoC4 and PSoC1 by each feature. I prefer the document showing merit/advantage of PSoC4 over ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy