Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-014008-EVAL for my development.I made a firmware and ran properly in debug mode (Connected with MiniProg3).However, when I ran the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I need the actual PCB footprint for a Capsense button.

KaPa_2418181
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We are working with a CYBLE-214015-01 module, and for my question here is the relevant excerpt from the datasheet:It says max. injection current... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I would like to send a 24bit serial data using assembly code but I am not experienced in assembly at all. Can anyone help me on this? If there are ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use one of the codes taken from PSOC community (MPU 6050 - Need help reading sensor values), and made the changes as recommended by lat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The ADC_SAR_Seq component has an Injector Channel. The datasheet tells that it can be used as a firmware controlled channel, separate from the main ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
BLE RF Tests
solved msg Solved
  Hi All, We are starting a manufacturing of a small PSoC4 based  BLE thermometer in China. We're going through CE/FCC certification. The chinese  lab... Show More
user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
I have tried adapting the "Sensorless FOC Motor Control" project of CY8CKIT-037 for the RoboDrive ILM25x04 and it is not working. An error occurs when... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have recently started development on Cypress PSOC4 kit. I need device header file, where can I get it?I am using cypress kit CY8CKIT-041-41XX Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.allI want to share external terminals with PSoC4 and use it.The signals you want to share are UART and I2C signals.So I switched the SCB block betw... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy