Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,I am trying to implement the following scenario: using a PSoC 4 BLE peripheral I updated the privacy example and I am trying to use it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I try to generate Client and Central application by PSoC 4 BLE. To save memory usage, I would like to structure BLE profile by client only.How c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the CY8CKIT-041-41XX, which uses a PSoC 4100S which should support CapSense gestures.  This kit includes a trackpad.  I have tried enabling the... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
I'm a starter at PSOC and Bluetooth, please excuse me for maybe trivial question. I was working on ble workshop and i succesfully run lab1-2-3. But th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. Where can I read how to get the status of 1 button when using CapSense in PSoC4. In all examples only sliders and position finding.I want to wr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey Folks,    I am working on a Quadrocopter Project where I currently just get a Range of about 10-15 meters using a normal proc module and the usb d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to get a CYBLE 214009-00 module soldered to a custom PCB. The pads extend out from the device outline slightly more than specified in orde... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
According to the BLE 5.0 Specification :"The Link Layer shall use the primary and secondary advertising channelindices as specified by the Host, and t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Iam using PSCO4 CYC4014 Microcontroller for our project,Iam using below mentioned API's for detecting if finger press on button,1) CapSense_Chec... Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-014008-EVAL for my development.I have developed my project based on the 'BLE_Heart_Rate_Sensor' code example.I want to add the 'He... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy