Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I wonder if anyone could have a quick look at my project to suggest what I am doing wrong. This is a project that I had downloaded from... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Is there a way to avoid scan response sending or is mandatory part of the connecting process ?Thanks,Asier. Show More
yvAc_1556866
PSoC™ 4
HelloI have been doing electronics since 1968 but BLE only for 1 month.I have a very simple project with two modules (each equipped with a CYBL10162-5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm researching what is the maximun throughput via notification that can be achieved. Is there any limitation regarding the number of packtes in o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to build a simple SPI slave communication protocol for an existing master. The master device is an Atmega microcontroller, with an SPI ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is there any max number of packets that we can send in one connection interval? Thank You Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,i am working currently with  cyble-222014-01 module.i am using the internal  RTC. I wanted to put the system in sleep mode .but the system isnot in... Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a problem with bonding issue. I have created a BLE device with following configurationNow the device I am implementing doesn't have input an... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I'm using an EZ BLE module CYBLE-214009-EVAL with a Pioneer board and trying to use the example program BLE_4.2_DataLength_Security_Privacy.  It compl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need support about additional include directories and relative path issue in Psoc 4.0. In my project, although I added my header file directory ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy