Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hello there,Looking at the examples for external memory OTA for BLE : on the BLE component, in the Bootloader Service, Command Characteristic the Data... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,i am very much new to to this world ,i just got CY8CKIT-043 prototyping kit and read most of the manuals ,i need to learn coding for that ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are prototyping a new instrument which requires APP control via bluetooth or WIFI communication.There will be no router or network to link up to... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi!Someone has already implemented the UBX protocol?Best regardsMartin Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,In my project I have to reduce the "cyBle_connectingTimeout". But when I change ib the BLE.c file from 30 (default value) second to 1 then it w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Here is what I’m trying to do:    I have several PSOC4 devices as peripheral devices, they gather sensor data and broadcast them only as br... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am developing the bluetooth firmware of system already built with two CYBLE-212019-00 modules, one in a wireless keyboard and another in a f... Show More
AuCo_1640856
PSoC™ 4
We are using the Cyble 222005 module with the free BLE stack. In normal operation a BLE connection is established between the module and a Smart-devic... Show More
yvAc_1556866
PSoC™ 4
Hello I have a problem to program a CYBL10162-56LQXI I want to use an HM-16 module from jnhuamao.cnYou can see http://www.jnhuamao.cn/bluetooth41_en.zip... Show More
PeGu_352656
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I configure 4 absolutely identical PWM modules, which are clocked from a single clock. When I Start them they are working, when I stop them and ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy