Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. posc4 It is a student who became an introduction. Is it compatible with Addo En Lang posc 4 ble? I want to make RGB control with Bluetooth, usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I've inherited a project that was meant to implement the aforementioned BLE module. Assuming that the modules I have purchased are in fact load... Show More
sigi_2251526
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I need to write a Rs485 bootloader application for PSOC 4 module and I would like to know if it is possible to do that without "customizing" an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to put a sine wave in a psoc pin input, then send the result to the pc. But i can only recieve the positive values. I already have the adc c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,I have following Cypress day020 example to test for uart to ble bridge by programming both peripheral project to kitProg usb dongle and the centra... Show More
brmec_2962686
PSoC™ 4
Currently there are three types of Bluetooth OTA in Cypress's examples. OTA with upgradable stack and profile using external memory. OTA with fixed st... Show More
vigic_2309616
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody,I can not program Analog coprocessor SSOP82 with mini Prog 3.I have updated all the drivers and software, but PSOC Creator4.1 does not su... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have been using all 3 WDTs in the design: WDT1 - general watch dog with reset at 2 sec, and also used as 1 sec interrupt timer(in certain case... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
UUID type
solved msg Solved
Hi,I define the UUID of my service in the BLE component and in the advertisement packetthe UUID type is : Incomplete list of 128-bit service class UUI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,PSoC4 chip CY8C4247AZI-L485, I2C master transfer (write) to 24C04 EEPROM memory (ST chip M24C04WMN6).I found that I2C Master component add rando... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy