Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,for power saving I changed the SWD pins to GPIO like in the application note but since then psoc creator doesn't show the target MCU and not even p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I would like to know if is there any function to ask if a connection is paired (encrypted) or not ? Thanks,Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone. I'm using CYBLE-012011-00, can I execute software reset when the power is turned on?I wrote program that control NAND flash memory(LSM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Here we go again, another query regarding firmware versions for using Cysmart with a new Cy5677 dongle on a Windows 10 x64 machine.    PSOC Programmer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We're using the CY5677 BLE dongle on one of our projects. It works great most of time 🙂    One issue is that sometimes it goes into a state... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using psoc4 ble dk kit and doing some projects.For my project, I need to get 128-bit UUID (Custom Service UUID maybe) of other BLE devices.S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PLEASE HELP
solved msg Solved
Hello!I would like to know what I could do to connect 2 psoc cards type cy8ckit-049-42xx and send the data to the analyzer application in this case wi... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I am using Psoc 4 with BLE (4200).It resets unexpectedly and on boot show reset cause :  00 is none of the below: it is not WDT(1) , it is not SYS (8)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have an input pin connected to a switch. Pressing the switch enables power to the PSoC4 chip (i.e. PSoC goes through complete bootloading proc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In Document PSoC 4100/4200 Family PSoC 4 Registers TRM ,Spec #001-85847 RevA page 474 - Chapter 19.1.11 PWR_BOD_KEY.    It is described that KEY16 sha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy