Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I've been running in circles trying to get an arrangement working which would allow me to send debugging information from a target board using a PSoC4... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Do SWDIO and SWDCLK for PSoC4/4S/4A need external pull-up resistors in case of the mass production?And What ohms do you recommend?Best regards,Y... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I can see next in the BLE_StackGap.h file:/* Maximum number of Remote Devices */#define CYBLE_GAP_MAX_BONDED_DEVICE                  0x04u#defin... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Sometime within the last couple of years I read that it is possible to get serial data from the Tx output of a UART in a PSoC 4 to a terminal program ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I wish detect the stack overflow in psoc 4 CY8C4245LQI-483. I tried this :1- initialize a stack pointer to the last row of SRAM (i found  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can I use Pin 11 and 12 for UART (Tx Rx) routing in IC CY8C3866LTI-068?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,for power saving I changed the SWD pins to GPIO like in the application note but since then psoc creator doesn't show the target MCU and not even p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I would like to know if is there any function to ask if a connection is paired (encrypted) or not ? Thanks,Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone. I'm using CYBLE-012011-00, can I execute software reset when the power is turned on?I wrote program that control NAND flash memory(LSM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Here we go again, another query regarding firmware versions for using Cysmart with a new Cy5677 dongle on a Windows 10 x64 machine.    PSOC Programmer... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy