Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we are using the 4.2 BLE pioneer kits and when we connect two of them together using unauthenticated pairing with encryption, we can still see ... Show More
JIWa_3177501
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set the GAP Appearance value to a custom (reserved) value and don't see any way to do so. The PSoC Creator software has a picker for th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to understand how all these lists work. Please, let me do some afirmations and correct them if they are wrong.Firstly, I started work... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,How could I convert variable uint8 rampasskey[6] = {1,2,3,4,5,6}; to uint32 rampasskey = 123456; ?Thank you,Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In my proyect, addresses added to whitelist in peripheral are erased when turn off device.    Is there anyway to save this whitelist to flash m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,We're looking to improve the touch performance of our products by moving from PCB electrodes to a dedicated touch film. Can anyone provide an... Show More
DaKo_463136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have seen the breathing LED example with PSoC4 http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/ce97634-psoc-4-breathing-led and I wonde... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
Is there any way around GPIO pins being frozen during deep sleep or do you have to use the higher current Sleep mode if you want to keep an output pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I needed to do a relatively long non-blocking time delay initiated by code and running other code a fixed time later. This relatively common requireme... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
Set up kit to measure sleep mode currents. Used several projects foundto do this. Tried AN86233, Element14 project 95, and CE95322 ap note. RunningI g... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy