Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
bridzysta
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i want to receive data on Raspberry Pi via UART from Cypress. Here's what I did. I connect RPi to power supply, then: pluged keyboard and mouse t... Show More
Gopi
PSoC™ 4
I have taken the capsense csd tuning example for cy8ckit-149 devkit, i have connected the dev-kit to the tuner application by external miniprog4 progr... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm a beginner, and I've been assigned a project to enable an OTA FW update for PSOC 4 BLE boards via an iOS app.  There are two different boards ship... Show More
newelectronic
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have psoc 4100s plus. And I want to communicate with SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor and read the data. But I could not. I could not fi... Show More
kaltschu
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible for an application to overwrite the factory value of CY_SFLASH_USBMODE_IMO_GAIN_TRIM_REG or other registers in SFLASH, so the PSoC will... Show More
davidlan
PSoC™ 4
Hi      We used PSOC 4 CY8C4246AZI-L445 USB controller. We use this controller for single USB output for keyboard and mouse data. But our customer win... Show More
rava_4805041
PSoC™ 4
 Right Now we are using CY8C4245AXI-483 for our touch switch project. But due to unavailability of this MCU we are facing production issue.  Can you p... Show More
Fpoli
PSoC™ 4
Hello to all. I am new to the community. I am writing to ask you how I can build a workspace from scratch including two projects to build an OTA boo... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us about the contents described in the application note AN85951. AN85951 - PSoC® 4 and PSoC® 6 MCU CapSense® Desig... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors