Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ScKi_1600301
PSoC™ 4
Our Android app is generating error 19, "Remote device has forced a disconnect." quite a few times when trying to make the initial connection.  Our An... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone I'm new working with the CyPress products and I've been investigating and improving in the BLE applications with the PSoC 4 BLE. Nevert... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
DearsI want be able to read and do all setting like is possible with the "CapSense Tuner" but with an external Microcontroller (via I2C). I use the PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have implemented the CapSense CE210311 successful respectively I can touch a button and see the result with CapSense Tuner.Now I need to read ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,can anybody help me figure out how to configure UAB as Mixer. In TRM it says it's possible and that's it.I know it's all in changing registers, but... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In our application, we want to change the connection parameters and the CyBle_L2capLeConnectionParamUpdateRequest function is called with the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     currently  ,i am working with cyblle_22001  -ARM M0 processor based controller.I want to howmuch delay generated by procesor  for  each NOP  i... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
Using a CYBLE-214015-01 using PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641). I had removed a component, yet when I try to build the project, I get errors indicating t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to write to a BLE attribule handle from a GATT client to GATT server using CyBle_GattcWriteCharacteristicValue() function. This works fine ... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I bought and I'm using this kit. Where can I find the pre-installed software? Is the BLE circuit programmed? where can I find programming exampl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy