Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 4
See: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mecrisp/files/Cypress/With this FORTH-pagage it is possible to test all C-applications interactively without deb... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
I'm just trying to port the examples to PsocCreator 4.,2 and CYBLE-224110-00.building bootloader is fine, but bootloadable will not link. ERROR: addre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Community Team,Please find attached project with SCB block for external EEPROM use internal slave I2C block. The issue we are facing is that when... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Mr. E. Pratt, Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I haven't had the time to try adding the uart_sleep and wake commands yet. What I di... Show More
JiWa_1379161
PSoC™ 4
I have an application where I want to use a single CYBLE-222014-01 to pair to two peripherals (also using CYBLE-222014-01) at the same time. BLE allow... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I have run this example program called PSOC 4200M WDT LONG DEEP SLEEP from the following link:http://www.cypress.com/blog/technical/psoc-4200m-wdt-long-deep-sleep... Show More
user_1788001
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am implementing a simple USB command response interface for the PsoC 4 board I designed. I have it working but only through a nasty workaround.In... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The information below is for those who would like to enable and disable a BLE Service and/or an associated Characteristic (value), and possible Charac... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
GCC .LD file
solved msg Solved
Hi All:     About the Linker Script File for gcc,I have some question to ask:1:   what  the "NOLOAD" and the "alignment"  is used for and how can I se... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I don't know what is the problem, something linked with the security policy, because when i disable strict pairing it work :I tried to debug it ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy